TBeg Unearthed: Thursday 19th July 2018, 7pm, Temora Hotel
Come along and learn more about Kim’s journey with business. She will share her learnings and answer questions related to inspired health and prosperity.
Enquiries: Michael Harper on 0402 907 623
The Positive Pantry Workshop: Wednesday 25th July 2018, 9.30am – 12.30pm, 2 Hyde St
Creating a personalised wholefood pantry for your family
Join Kim for this informative workshop and learn how to:
- Identify which foods are your medicine
- Replace everyday pantry items with whole food alternatives that nourish your families gut healthDon’t buy it, can’t eat it!
- Gain knowledge to covert your favourite recipes into healthier options
- Reduce refined sugars and positively impact on inflammation in the body
- Create a gut healing and nurturing lunch box
This is an intimate workshop in Kim’s home and has limited spaces available – Book early to avoid disappointment ($67)
Holistic Health Talk – Thursday 2nd August 2018, 10 – 10.30am, St Annes Playgroup
As parents we are so busy looking after everyone else we forget to look after ourselves first. This workshop will focus on practical techniques you can use on a daily basis to help you look after yourself as well as your little ones.
Enquiries: Call school office on 69 77 10 11